Instructions: Use these points as the basis for a discussion. If they can discuss these issues in an open and honest way and feel positive after talking about them – then they may have the basis for a lasting marriage and relationship. If on the other hand, they feel that talking about these topics is too difficult or painful – then they may benefit from marriage coaching
1. Do they feel safe and secure in the relationship
2. Do their shared values outnumber those not shared
3. Do they have a shared method for solving conflicts that respects them both.
4. Are the problems in relationship shared?: i.e. not always one persons fault.
5. Are their language and behaviors are respectful of each other and others.
6. Can they switch roles to solve different problems
7. Is the work to run the relationship and household (and family) are divided fairly
8. Is the relationship is supporting both of their short and long-term goals
9. Is their sex-life is meaningful and they can talk about each others needs
10. Do they both take time to nurture and grow the relationship?
If you need coaching, I can provide it. I offer a half hour free consultation and an unheard of in the industry, money back guarantee. All you have to do is send me a quick email with your phone number and I will call you and set up an appointment.