About Marriagecoach1 and his service
20 Tips for Keeping the Relationship Strong
I copied this from another blogger who goes by the handle of Warmsouthernbreeze.
He copied it from various web sites. I liked it so much that I have chosen to give him a repost or guest post on my blog. You can read more of his work by going to the following link. Enjoy and have sex more often with your significant other. It maks life better.
Love Boosters For Women
From Various Websites
Many a marriage expert (or maybe your own preconceived notions) would have you believe that you need to spend huge blocks of so-called quality time working on “Life’s Most Important Relationship” to keep it going strong.
For most of us living in the real world, however, those just-the-two-of-us candlelit dinners and deep, soulful talks don’t fit into a regular routine. And that’s okay. The fact is, marriage is in the details: the little stolen moments you two share each day. Need inspiration? Try one or two of these sweet and romantic ideas, most of which take no more than five minutes and will keep you crazy in love.
Written for the woman but works for men too. Use your imagination.
1. Tell him why he’s so much sexier now than when you first met him.
2. Pat his butt when he passes your chair on the way to let the dog out.
3. Bring him a cup of freshly brewed coffee when he’s up late working.
4. Watch The Three Stooges with him without even once asking “What’s funny about this?”
5. Develop code gestures for when you’re out in public. Signals that communicate the following are crucial: “This party is boring me to tears” and “I’ve got to get you home and make love to you.”
6. Get up with him a half hour earlier than usual and use the time to talk, make love or just read the paper together, side by side.
7. Link up your Palm Pilots and leave him a love message for the day.
8. Plop onto the sofa and give each other simultaneous two-minute foot massages.
9. Play “your” song on the stereo when he walks in the door after a sweaty bout with the snowblower.
10. Farm the kids out to their friends’ houses one night every month. Note: Double-check to make sure that they’re all gone on the same night.
11. Play a game of strip Yahtzee. (Watch out for the large straight.)
12. Never underestimate the power of a sudden passionate kiss before dinner.
13. After driving his car, refill the tank.
14. Once in a while, go ahead and wear the lingerie he likes – even that thong you wish you’d never bought.
15. Get him a coupon card for a free coffee at his favorite java joint and slip it into his briefcase when he’s not looking.
16. Hold his hand at parent-teacher conferences, soccer games and ballet recitals.
17. In bed at night, make sure to touch at least one part of his body, even if you don’t go for full-tilt spooning.
18. Smile across the pillow at him first thing in the morning.
19. Go grocery shopping together and pick out something really luscious for dessert.
20. Then sit on the couch with your legs entwined and take turns feeding it to each other.