1. Intellectually lazy. Many people are content to just motor along on autopilot and never bothering to
learn anything new. Vegetation if highly corrosive to your brain.
2. Lack of critical introspection skills. Many people motor along in a state of denial over their
personal shortcomings. Their excess weight, poor personal habits, lack of working out.
3. Lack of personal integrity. Giving back excess change for example, cheating on taxes, cheating
on your spouse, failure to commit to your God and expecting God to just tolerate your immoral behavior.
4. Lack of personal self discipline in your life and being okay with it.
5. Lack of setting personal goals and working towards them.
6. Lack of taking personal responsibility and blaming others for our failings.
7. Self centeredness and the unwillingness to give freely of yourself.
Sadly the people this represents are the ones most likely not to see themselves in it.